IOSH – Managing Safely
£178.80 Inc VAT
This fully accredited IOSH Managing Safely course provides all people in positions of responsibility with the skills and knowledge of how to identify, evaluate and control workplace risks. It is aimed at anyone with responsibility for other employees including team leaders, supervisors, managers and Small Business owners.
This IOSH Managing Safely course has been accredited at such a high standard, you do not need to attend a classroom to take the Final Test or to submit a work-based assignment. You simply complete the timed test at the end of the course and will know instantly that you have passed!
We have a 100% success rate with our course so add this to your basket if you want to succeed!
Is this course accredited and recognised?
Yes, this course is fully approved and accredited by IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health). Employers universally accept this qualification. Once you have passed the course, we notify IOSH and they will send you a certificate to your home address. This £25.00 cost is fully included in the price you have paid. You don't pay another penny more!
How long will this course take me?
This course will take approximately 16-24 hours. This is all dependent upon your current knowledge and understanding of the subject but you don't have to do it all in one go. We build our courses using the latest Stop-Start technology so you can go at your own pace on whatever device you want. From purchase, you have a full 6 months to complete the course.
Who should take this course?
Employers, Managers and Supervisors. Also, If you are looking for a career in Health and Safety, this is an essential course for your personal development. This course is also ideal for any small business owners who want to ensure they are operating at the safest levels possible.
This IOSH Managing Safely course will provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of the different aspects of Health and Safety. The course goes into detail about each area of Health and Safety that businesses and senior individuals may encounter and provides information on how to undertake effective risk assessments and implement relevant, sufficient and appropriate control measures.
The course gives an in-depth guide to Health and Safety legislation and aims to raise awareness of the responsibilities that all managers and supervisors plus Health and Safety specialists are expected to maintain.
This IOSH Managing Safely course is divided into 8 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a 45 minutes long final test that uses IOSH approved questions.
The content of the course covers:
Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely. Learning Objectives:
- Why it is important to manage safely
- What your role is in influencing managing safely
Module 2: Assessing Risk. Learning Objectives:
- What is risk?
- What is a risk assessment?
- How are risk assessments carried out?
Module 3: Controlling Risks. Learning Objectives:
- How you can reduce risk
- How you decide which risk control to use
Module 4: Understanding Responsibilities. Learning Objectives:
- What the law requires you to do
- How the law works
- What are the key parts in a health and safety management system
Module 5: Identifying Hazards. Learning Objectives:
- What are common hazards?
- What can you do about common hazards?
Module 6: Investigating Accidents. Learning Objectives:
- Why you need to investigate accidents
- How accidents can happen
- How you carry out an investigation
Module 7: Measuring Performance. Learning Objectives:
- What performance measurement is about
- How to measure health and safety performance
- What auditing is
Module 8: Protecting Our Environment. Learning Objectives:
- The impact of industry on the environment
- How you can control pollution and waste
- The main elements of an environment management system
This IOSH Managing Safely course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal, and you will be instantly provided with the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules and short quizzes throughout to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules, you can access a timed Final Test which consists of approved questions based on the material that you have studied.
Our course has been assessed at a very high standard which does not require our learners to submit a work based assignment. At Intellelearn, we are proud of our 100% success rate. Remember: your success is our success!
The benefits of Intellelearn courses:
- This course is the latest IOSH Managing Safely syllabus (version 5.0)
- We use the latest 'stop-start' technology so you can go entirely at your own pace
- The course is 100% online so no need to attend a classroom
- The course works on all devices
- You can enrol and start your course now!
- You get a full 6 months to complete your course so no time pressure
- All course materials included
- Includes the £25.00 IOSH course registration fee
- Includes the latest IOSH Managing Safely Final Test (v5.0)
- No hidden charges- the price you pay is for everything!
£178.80 Inc VAT
Bulk Order Discounts10% discount on 5+ courses
20% discount on 10+ courses
Call our sales team on 0330 041 7268 to make an enquiry.