Fire Safety and Equipment
£24.00 Inc VAT
Bulk Order Discounts10% discount on 5+ courses
20% discount on 10+ courses
Call our sales team on 0330 041 7268 to make an enquiry.
Everybody must be aware of The Fire Safety Regulations (The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005), not just employers. This course will show you how to identify risks, causes and safety measures.
Our Intellelearn online Fire Safety and Equipment course will provide the key learning points for all learners to understand and fulfil their obligations.
Is this course accredited and recognised?
Yes, this course is fully approved by RoSPA. Employers universally accept this qualification. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course.
How long will this course take me?
Roughly 45 - 60 minutes. But you don't have to do it all in one go.
Who should take this course?
Everyone. It is essential that everyone, no matter your industry or job position, knows what to do in the event of a fire. .
What happens if I don't pass?
If you don't pass, we give you your money back. It's that simple. But you can resit the test as many times as required.
We build our courses so that you're able to better retain what you learn. This course is divided into eight easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple-choice test at the end. The course covers the following:
✔️Fire Law & Legislation
✔️Fire Hazards & Risks
✔️Common causes of fire
✔️Action on discovering a fire
✔️Fire Safety Management
✔️Fire Fighting Equipment
Aims of the Training
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand why fire safety awareness is important
- Know employers' and employees' responsibilities concerning fire safety
- Be aware of the common causes of workplace fires
- Know the common workplace fire hazards
- Understand the impact of human behaviour with fire safety
- Be familiar with the fire triangle and what it means in practice
- Be aware of the risks relating to electrical equipment and appropriate control measures
- Understand the law relating to smoking in workplaces
- Know the dangers of arson and the appropriate control measures
- Understand key fire safety controls, including safety signs, fire doors, fire exits, escape routes and emergency lighting
- Be familiar with key fire safety equipment, including fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Understand the main classes of fire, selecting the appropriate firefighting equipment and when to fight a fire
- Know the consequences of failing to comply with fire regulations
- Understand the process of carrying out fire safety risk assessments
- Understand the importance of carrying out regular fire safety checks and fire drills
This Fire Safety & Equipment course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal, and you will be provided with the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules, you can access a Final Test which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course, you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
45 – 60 mins