10% discount on 10+ courses
20% discount on 50+ courses
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The course looks at legislation relating to PPE, the various types of PPE that protect workers from hazards, and how to determine the need for PPE. With this knowledge, learners will be fully prepared to select and use PPE properly so Health and Safety is upheld at work.
The course is divided into 5 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple choice test at the end:
- Introduction and Legislation
- Selection, Use, and Maintenance
- Breathing, Skin and Eye Protection
- Hearing and Head Protection
- Body and Foot Protection
Aims of the Course
By the end of this course learners will have a thorough understanding of:
- Describe the legislation surrounding PPE including, risk assessments, and employers and employees' duties.
- Select the correct type of PPE for any given job that requires it including breathing, skin, and eye protective equipment and how to use it
- Decide if PPE is required for any given job.
- The various ear and head protective gear available and their uses.
- Identify different types of safety signs and what they mean.
This Intellelearn Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Ensures compliance with UK Health and Safety legislation
- Developed by Health & Safety Professionals
- Accredited by both iirsm and CPD
- Approximate duration: 1 hour
This Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) online course is fully accredited by both iirsm (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management) and CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This PPE course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) course takes approximately 45-60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who Should Take This Course?
This Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) online course is ideal for every employee regardless of level within an organisation. The course is also a great introduction to Health and Safety practices for individuals wanting to develop a career within Health and Safety. If you are looking for work, this qualification is a great addition to any CV.