10% discount on 10+ courses
20% discount on 50+ courses
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Health and Safety Level 3 Certificate
This online Level 3 Health and Safety course will provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
The course goes into detail about each area of health and safety that businesses may encounter and provides information on how to undertake effective risk assessments and implement relevant, sufficient and appropriate control measures. The course gives an in depth guide to health and safety legislation and aims to raise awareness of the responsibilities that all managers and supervisors are expected to maintain.
This course is divided into 23 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple choice test at the end:
- Legislation and Risk Assessments
- Reporting and Investigating Accidents
- The Workplace and Work Equipment
- Fire and Explosion Responsibilities
- Fire and Explosion Control Measures
- Working at Height
- Vehicles: Work Site Hazards
- Vehicles: Driver Standards
- Vehicle Safety
- Conflict and Violence
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Working Safely With Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Types of Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Manual Handling: Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling: Reducing the Risks
- Employee Welfare and Emergency Procedures
- Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Role of Managers, Supervisors and PPE
- Staff Training
Aims of the Course
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by 'Health and Safety'
- Identify common workplace incidents and general ways to reduce their risk
- Recite the procedure to carry out in the event of a fire and know which fire extinguisher should be used
- Understand the importance and use of PPE
- Explain the basics of COSHH and how to minimise the risk of hazardous substances
- Identify different types of safety signs and know about first aid In the workplace
- Understand the basics of working at height
- Work with display screens correctly
- Deal with violence in the workplace
- Identify the key causes of stress
- List the Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to electrical equipment
This Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 3 online course is fully accredited by both RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, and CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Health and Safety Level 3 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 40 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area.
If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
Approximately 3 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who Should Take This Course?
This Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace course is suitable for all employers, managers and/or supervisors who have a responsibility for providing high health and safety standards in the workplace. This includes those who have responsibility for training employees, maintaining standards and enforcing a positive health and safety culture at work.
It is estimated that this course will take approximately 3-4 hours to complete (depending on learning speed).