10% discount on 10+ courses
20% discount on 50+ courses
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Health and Safety Level 2
Overview - Health and Safety Level 2
All businesses have a legal obligation to ensure that their employees are protected from harm in the workplace. This online Health and Safety Level 2 course helps you to fulfil legal requirements for providing workplace training; it also promotes staff awareness that can lead to greater efficiency, lower insurance costs and a reduction in lost time.
The benefits of using online training in the workplace include:
- Cost Reductions e.g. travel fees
- Man hour reduction (training only takes as long as the learner needs)
- Self-printed certificate for evidence of course completion
- Staff can start training immediately
- Helping your business maintain a green status by reducing your carbon footprint
- Stop-Start technology providing total flexibility of time
What is Covered?
Organisations will experience a number of benefits from providing a safe and healthy workplace. In 2008/9 29.3 million days were lost overall due to work related health and safety issues. To help reduce these numbers, our course has been tailored to address your legal workplace training requirements, as well as key risk assessment areas.
The subjects covered in this module include:
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment
- Accident Prevention, Investigation and Reporting
- Communication and Environment
- Hazards and Controls: Fire and Electricity
- Hazards and Controls: COSHH and PPE
- Hazards and Controls: Manual Handling & DSE
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. This course is also approved by RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, as providing quality and content-approved training.
Approximately 45-60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a certificate accredited by RoSPA and CPD.