Fire Safety and Equipment
It is essential that everybody is aware of The Fire Safety Regulations (The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005), not just employers.
Our Intellelearn online Fire Safety and Equipment course will provide the key learning points for all learners to understand and fulfil their obligations.
The course is divided into 4 easy to follow modules includes a multiple choice test at the end:
- Fire Law & Legislation
- Employees Responsibilities
- Fire Hazards & Risks
- Common causes of fire
- Action on discovering a fire
- Fire Safety Management
- Fire Fighting Equipment
By the end of this course learners will:
- Understand why fire safety awareness is important
- Know employers’ and employees’ responsibilities in relation to fire safety
- Be aware of the common causes of workplace fires
- Know the common workplace fire hazards
- Understand the impact of human behaviour in relation to fire safety
- Be familiar with the fire triangle and what it means in practice
- Be aware of the risks relating to electrical equipment and appropriate control measures
- Understand the law relating to smoking in workplaces
- Know the risks of arson and the appropriate control measures
- Understand key fire safety controls, including safety signs, fire doors, fire exits, escape routes and emergency lighting
- Be familiar with key fire safety equipment, including fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Understand the main classes of fire, selecting the appropriate firefighting equipment and when to fight a fire
- Know the consequences of failing to comply with fire regulations
- Understand the process of carrying out fire safety risk assessments
- Understand the importance of carrying out regular fire safety checks and fire drills
This Intellelearn Fire Safety and Equipment course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
This Fire Safety and Equipment course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area.
If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
Approximately 45-60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Quite simple: if you don't pass it; you don't pay for it! We will reimburse you your full money if you do not pass this course.