HACCP Level 2
All food businesses in all sectors are required by law to have effective and appropriate food safety management processes in place. This course is an excellent qualification to have on your CV and will help any business owner in the sector to establish good practises.
This course is rated Excellent and we have a 100% success rate.
Is this course accredited and recognised?
Yes, this course is fully approved by both IIRSM and CPD. Employers universally accept this qualification. You will be able to instantly download and print your fully accredited certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course.
How long will this course take me?
Roughly 1 hour. But you don't have to do it all in one go.
Who should take this course?
This course is a legal requirement and is recommended for anyone who handles food within any food business.
What happens if I don't pass?
If you don't pass, we give you your money back. It's that simple. But don't worry, our experts are here to help you to succeed. We guarantee your success.
We build our courses so that you're able to better retain what you learn. This course is divided into six easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple-choice test at the end. The course covers the following:
✔️Introduction to HACCP
✔️Food Safety Hazards
✔️Principles and Prerequisites
✔️Creating a HACCP System
✔️The 7 Principles: Hazard Analysis and Control Measures
✔️The 7 Principles: Monitoring and Verification
Aims of the Training Course
By the end of this Food Hygiene/ Food Safety course you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of HACCP systems and the background of food safety management
- Understand the legal requirements of HACCP and food safety
- Develop the essential hygiene prerequisites as foundations for effective HACCP
- Recite the seven principles of HACCP
- Understand the importance of having practical prerequisites in place before implementing a HACCP system
- Understand what's involved in setting up a HACCP system and the importance of continually monitoring the system
- Develop a HACCP plan
- Carry out hazard analysis and defining control measures
- Identify critical control points (CCPs)
- Control CCPs - limits, monitoring and corrective action
This HACCP Level 2 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal, and you will be provided with the easy to use login details. The course is divided into bite-sized modules with a short quiz at the end of each. Once you have progressed through each of the modules, you can access a Test which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course, you can instantly download and print your certificate.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Bulk Order Discounts10% discount on 5+ courses
20% discount on 10+ courses
Call our sales team on 0330 041 7268 to make an enquiry.