11-20 Learners = save 10%
21-30 Learners = save 15%
> 31 Learners = save 20%
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
This Beer Styles course covers all aspects of the style and type of beer. It teaches the bar professionals everything they need to know in order to talk to their customer with knowledge and confidence. The learner will be able to discuss the differences between a fruity IPA and a saison; a chocolate porter and a sour beer. It really teaches the bar professional what they need to know about beer!
This Beer Styles course will show the learner:
- The historical development of beer styles
- Characteristics of different beers
- Knowledge of alcohol content
- Belgium and France beers including: Lambic beers; Flanders ales; Trappist and Abbey ales; pale Belgian beers; unique beers including saisons and witbiers
- British and Irish beers including: best bitters; English IPAs; Brown Ales; stouts
- German, Czech and Austrian beers: pils; helles; Marzen; Bocks; and wheat beers
- United States beers: pale lagers and pale ales; American IPAs; Double IPAs; American barley wine; Californian common
The Intellelearn Beer programme is the most advanced in the world including Cicerone!
This Intellelearn Beer Styles course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Beer Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 2 hours
This Beer Styles online course is fully accredited by CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Beer Styles course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Beer Styles course takes approximately 2 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who is this course for?
This course is for Bar Professionals. If you already work in a bar, this course will provide the knowledge to take your career to a different level. If you are looking to work in a bar, this course will provide you with an absolute advantage over your competition!