Food Hygiene for Manufacturing Level 3
£66.00 Inc VAT
Bulk Order Discounts10% discount on 5+ courses
20% discount on 10+ courses
Call our sales team on 0330 041 7268 to make an enquiry.
This course is a must for anyone running their own business that involves the manufacture of food products to ensure they operate legally and safely. It’s also strongly recommended that managers and supervisors take this course to understand the importance of promoting food safety in the workplace and the day to day responsibilities that come with the role.
We are so confident in the quality of this course, we fully guaranteed it. Our learners have a 100% success rate with this Food Manufacturing course.
Is this course accredited and recognised?
Yes, this course is fully approved by both IIRSM and CPD. Employers universally accept this qualification. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course.
How long will this course take me?
Roughly 4-8 hours. But you don't have to do it all in one go.
Who should take this course?
This Food Hygiene course is a legal requirement for anyone running their own business that involves the manufacture of food products to ensure they operate legally and safely. It’s also strongly recommended that managers and supervisors from the sector take this course to help their teams achieve the standards to succeed.
What happens if I don't pass?
If you don't pass, we give you your money back. It's that simple. But don't worry, our experts are here to help you to succeed. We guarantee your success.
We build our courses so that you're able to better retain what you learn. This course is divided into 15 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple-choice test at the end. The course covers the following:
✔️Introduction to Supervising Food Hygiene/ Food Safety
✔️Food Hygiene Legislation
✔️Micro-organisms, Food Poisoning and Viruses
✔️Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning
✔️Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperatures
✔️Premises and Equipment Design
✔️Waste, Cleaning and Disinfection
✔️Implementing a Food Safety Management System
✔️Food Hygiene Auditing
Aims of the Training Course
By the end of this Food Hygiene/ Food Safety course you will be able to:
- Categorise food into four distinct food groups
- Have knowledge of the way that bacteria can affect food and make it unfit for consumption, plus know how to control the risk
- Limit allergens from contaminating food
- Understand the basics of personal hygiene and why it is important
- Identify what is required from food premises for it to be food-safe
- Effectively clean equipment and the premises to stop bacterial growth and cross-contamination
- Explain the basics of a HACCP food safety management system and recognise the relevance of auditing and inspection
- Understand different ways in which food can be cooked, reheated or held
- Have an awareness of the relevant food safety legislation and how it can be complied with
- Be able to state the safe temperatures for cooking, chilling and freezing food and understand how to take temperature readings.
- Know what the law requires in regards to personal hygiene when working in retail food premises
This Food Hygiene for Manufacturing Level 3 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal, and you will be provided with the easy to use login details. The course is divided into bite-sized modules with a short quiz at the end of each. Once you have progressed through each of the modules, you can access a Test which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course, you can instantly download and print your certificate.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!