11-20 Learners = save 10%
21-30 Learners = save 15%
> 31 Learners = save 20%
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Workplace Organisation Techniques (5S) Course
This course will help people learn the principles of Workplace Organisation Techniques (5s) and show how to apply the principles within their work environment. The benefits of implementing 5s include:
- Improved Safety
- Improved Performance – Productivity & Quality - Profitability
- Reduction in Waste
- Employees with a sense of Ownership
- A solid Foundation upon which to build Continuous Improvement
- A Manufacturing Environment that is also a Showroom
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to understand the key principles of Workplace Organisation Techniques (5s) and will be able to discuss how to drive business benefits such as:
- Increased productivity
- Increased safety
- Waste reduction
- Improved overall quality
By the end of the course learners will:
- Be able to understand the principles and benefits of Workplace Organisation- 5s
- Know how to implement Workplace Organisation Techniques- 5s
- Be able to communicate the benefits of 5s
- Be able to create efficient, standardised and safe environments
- Be able to identify problems and eliminate them
- Be able to audit Workplace Organisation
This Intellelearn 5s course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 2 hours
This Workplace Organisation Techniques (5s) online course is fully accredited by CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This 5s course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Workplace Organisation Techniques (5s) course takes approximately 2 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who is this 5s course for?
This 5s course is ideal for anyone who wants to see an improvement in all areas their workplace. The course is also essential for anybody who is currently tasked with any form of problem solving. If you are looking for a career in Continuous Improvement/Lean/6 Sigma, this is a great course to add to your qualifications.