11-20 Learners = save 10%
21-30 Learners = save 15%
> 31 Learners = save 20%
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Value Stream Mapping Course
This course will demonstrate that by accurately mapping a process, and being able to identify where both the value and the waste is, you will have a clear visual guide for implementing improvement activities.
The learner will understand the principles of Value Stream Mapping is a flowchart method to illustrate, analyse and improve the steps required to deliver a product or service. The course will demonstrate to the learner, Value Stream Mapping:
- Serves as an effective tool for communication, collaboration and even culture change.
- Decision makers can clearly visualise the current state of the process and where waste is occurring.
- People can see problems like process delays, excessive downtime, constraints and inventory issues.
By the end of the course learners will understand:
- What is Value Stream Mapping?
- Why you would use Value Stream Mapping?
- How to create your map
- How to utilise Value Stream Mapping effectively within your business
- Tools to overcome waste and improve flow
- How to maintain Value Stream Mapping
This Intellelearn Value Stream Mapping course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 1 hour
This Value Stream Mapping online course is fully accredited by CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Value Stream Mapping course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Value Stream Mapping course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who is this course for?
The course is also essential for anybody who is currently tasked with any form of improvement activity. If you are looking for a career in Continuous Improvement/Lean/6 Sigma, this is a great course to add to your qualifications.