11-20 Learners = save 10%
21-30 Learners = save 15%
> 31 Learners = save 20%
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Structured Problem Solving Course
This Course is a great way to introduce people to the concept of Structured Problem Solving in the workplace. The course will also build upon the knowledge of people already familiar with the subject.
The learner will understand a structured approach to Problem Solving is a team based and disciplined approach to Permanent Problem Resolution. The benefits of implementing a Structured Problem Solving approach include:
- Team Building Ability
- Team Approach to Problem Resolution
- Structured and Proven Process
- Permanent Problem Resolution
- Improved Quality Performance
- Financial Savings
Why take this Structured Problem Solving course?
Intellelearn courses are designed to be both fun and educational. Our courses are fully interactive and with real learning rather than simply 'click-next'!
This course will help people learn the principles of Structured Problem Solving and show how to apply the principles within their work environment.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to understand the key principles of Structured Problem Solving and will be able to discuss how to drive business benefits such as:
- Remove wasteful practices when dealing with problems
- Methodically analyse problems
- Allow factual representations of problems
- Remove possibility of problem re-occurrence
By the end of the course learners will understand:
- Understand the types of problems that can affect a business and the effect of unresolved problems on business performance
- Describe the benefits of adopting a structured approach to team problem solving
- Define the techniques used to help identify, contain (if necessary) and resolve problems in the workplace
- Understand how to apply the appropriate problem solving technique
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Approximately one to two hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly learners can study and absorb the material. Learners can proceed as quickly or slowly as they like.
There are no entry requirements for this course but completion of the Introduction to Continuous Improvement course will help learners new to CI/Lean thinking.
Test and certificate
The end of course test consists of 10 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 80% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test three times at no extra cost.
If learners do not achieve the 80% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.