11-20 Learners = save 10%
21-30 Learners = save 15%
> 31 Learners = save 20%
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Structured Problem Solving Course
Problem solving is not a chance process. This course will show the learner Structured Problem Solving is a team based and disciplined approach to Permanent Problem Resolution. The benefits of implementing a Structured Problem Solving approach include:
- Team Building Ability
- Team Approach to Problem Resolution
- Structured and Proven Process
- Permanent Problem Resolution
- Improved Quality Performance
- Financial Savings
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to understand the key principles of Structured Problem Solving and will be able to discuss how to drive business benefits such as:
- Remove wasteful practices when dealing with problems
- Methodically analyse problems
- Allow factual representations of problems
- Remove possibility of problem re-occurrence
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand the types of problems that can affect a business and the effect of unresolved problems on business performance
- Describe the benefits of adopting a structured approach to team problem solving
- Enhanced understanding of problems and a structured approach to generating better solutions.
- Define the techniques used to help identify, contain (if necessary) and resolve problems in the workplace
- Understand how to apply the appropriate problem solving technique
This Intellelearn Structured Problem Solving course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 1 hour
This Structured Problem Solving online course is fully accredited by CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Structured Problem Solving course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Structured Problem Solving course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who is this course for?
The course is also essential for anybody who is currently tasked with any form of improvement activity. If you are looking for a career in Continuous Improvement/Lean/6 Sigma, this is a great course to add to your qualifications.