11-20 Learners = save 10%
21-30 Learners = save 15%
> 31 Learners = save 20%
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Process Flow Mapping Course
This course will help people learn the principles of Process Flow Mapping and show how to apply the principles within their work environment.
The learner will understand that the purpose of Process Mapping is to use diagramming to understand the processes we currently use and ask what is expected of us; what should we be doing to provide better customer focus and satisfaction.
The benefits of implementing Process Mapping Techniques include:
- Remove waste in processes
- Allow you to see 'the big picture'
- Solve process issues
- Quick analysis of process flows
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to understand the key principles of Process Flow Mapping and will be able to discuss how to drive benefits such as:
- Increase understanding of a process
- Analyse how a process could be improved
- Show others how a process is done
- Improve communication between individuals engaged in the same process
- Provide process documentation
- Plan projects
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand the principles and benefits of process flow analysis
- Be able to deploy a process flow analysis
- Know how to improve a process flow efficiency
- Know how to establish and link the analysis activity with other lean/CI business processes
This Intellelearn Process Flow Mapping course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 1 hour
This Process Flow Mapping online course is fully accredited by CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Process Flow Mapping course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Process Flow Mapping course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!