11-20 Learners = save 10%
21-30 Learners = save 15%
> 31 Learners = save 20%
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Lean Management Course
This course is a great way to introduce people to Lean Management in the workplace. The learner will understand the concept of Continuous Improvement, a long-term approach to work that systematically seeks to achieve small, incremental changes in processes in order to improve efficiency and quality. You will learn the guiding principles for Lean Management include:
- Defining value from the standpoint of the end customer.
- Identifying each step in a business process and eliminating those steps that do not create value.
- Making the value-creating steps occur in tight sequence.
- Repeating the first three steps on a continuous basis until all waste has been eliminated.
By the end of the course learners will understand:
- What Lean Management is.
- Learn how to influence the people around you.
- Why would you use Lean Management and how to use LEAN tools and techniques to deliver results.
- Understand how to build a team.
- How to incorporate Lean Management in your business.
- You will learn how to manage culture change.
- How to maintain Lean Management.
Learners will be able to discuss how to drive business benefits such as:
- Improved employee morale
- Problem elimination
- Waste reduction
- Better quality of work
This Intellelearn Lean Management course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 1 hour
This Lean Mangement online course is fully accredited by CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Lean Management course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of 20 multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Lean Management course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who is this course for?
This Lean Management course is ideal for all managers. The basic concepts behind Lean Management are critical in operating successfully in today's businesses. The learner will gain a fantastic knowledge that they can use in their own management style.
If you are looking for a career in Continuous Improvement/Lean/6 Sigma, this is a great course to add to your qualifications.