10% discount on 10+ courses
33% discount on 50+ courses
Call our sales team on 03300417268 to make an enquiryContact us
Introduction to Continuous Improvement
This Course is a great way to introduce people to the concept of Continuous Improvement (CI). It will provide the learner with an understanding of how to drive business benefits such as:
- Reduced waste
- Improved product quality
- Faster response times
- Cost savings
- Sustainability of improvements
Upon completion of this course, learners will understand why Continuous Improvement is essential in any organisation whether it is in the manufacturing, service or charity sector. The benefits of completing an Intellelearn course include:
- Online, self-paced training
- Interactive course with colourful animations
- Experts within gamification to ensure the courses are interesting and fun
- Complete in two hours
- Instant digital certificate on completion
This Introduction to Continuous Improvement (CI) e-learning course is designed to introduce the basic principles of Continuous Improvement to anyone who is a beginner in any work environment. The course is also an ideal way of refreshing the skills and knowledge of people with CI experience.
Why take this Introduction to Continuous Improvement (CI) course?
Intellelearn courses are designed to be both fun and educational. Our courses are fully interactive and with real learning rather than simply 'click-next'!
This course may be used as a foundation to the subject for people with an interest in continuous improvement. The course will provide the learner with the confidence to explore all elements of CI.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to understand the basics of Continuous Improvement and will be able to discuss how to drive business benefits such as:
• Reduced waste
• Improved product quality
• Faster response times
• Cost savings
• Sustainability of improvements
E-learning course content
Intellelearn courses are designed to be both fun and educational. Our courses are fully interactive and with real learning rather than simply 'click-next'! The content of this e-learning course includes:
- Why would you want to continually improve?
- What is Continuous Improvement?
- What is the PDCA cycle?
- How do you make CI sustainable?
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand Continuous Improvement terms commonly used in all organisations
- Understand the benefits of Continuous Improvement in any business
- Know about practical activities to introduce Continuous Improvement into your business
- Be able to discuss the PDCA cycle
- Be able to discuss how to ensure Continuous Improvement implementation is sustainable
Approximately one hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly learners can study and absorb the material. Learners can proceed as quickly or slowly as they like.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Test and certificate
The end of course test consists of 10 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 80% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test three times at no extra cost.
If learners do not achieve the 80% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.